The Ultrasound Course - Provider Practice Essentials
A full day to learn the basics of point of care ultrasound (POCUS). Learn from our expert instructors using the latest wireless ultrasound equipment. Train on live models. Plenty of hands-on practice in a small group format!
The Provider Practice Essentials Team
This event offers
14.0 CME credits
Accreditation Info: AAPA.
Interested In Attending This Event?
Additional Registration Information:
BOOK EARLY! THIS COURSE FILLS QUICKLY!
- Introduction to Ultrasound (Physics, Probe functions and types, methods of scanning)
- Abdominal Ultrasound (Aorta, biliary quadrant, kidney)
- Trauma Ultrasound (eFAST exam, Bladder, Cardiac, Lung)
- Specialty Ultrasound (IV Access, Lower extremity vascular ultrasound)
- Afternoon Free Scan
- Live Models
- Expert Instructors
- Includes Pocket Textbook
- Click here for full list of activities
- Click HERE to register for the 3-Day Ultrasound Clinical Skills and Procedure Workshop!